|Number 21: June 2016: Counter-Conduct||From Counter-Conduct to Critical Attitude: Michel Foucault and the Art of Not Being Governed Quite So Much||Abstract PDF|
|Number 18: October 2014: Ethnographies of Neoliberal Governmentalities||Spotting the Primacy of Resistance in the Virtual Encounter of Foucault and Deleuze||Abstract PDF|
|Number 17: April 2014: Foucault and Deleuze||Toward a Theory of Transversal Politics: Deleuze and Foucault’s Block of Becoming||Abstract PDF|
|Number 17: April 2014: Foucault and Deleuze||Orientalism as a form of Confession||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"