|Number 22: January 2017: Foucault and Roman Antiquity: Foucault's Rome||Protestation and Mobilization in the Middle East and North Africa: A Foucauldian Model||Abstract PDF|
|Number 21: June 2016: Counter-Conduct||From Counter-Conduct to Critical Attitude: Michel Foucault and the Art of Not Being Governed Quite So Much||Abstract PDF|
|Number 20: December 2015: Civil Society||Liberalism, Governmentality and Counter-Conduct; An Introduction to Foucauldian Analytics of Liberal Civil Society Notions||Abstract PDF|
|Number 21: June 2016: Counter-Conduct||The Counter-Conduct of Medieval Hermits||Abstract PDF|
|Number 21: June 2016: Counter-Conduct||Rituals of Conduct and Counter-Conduct||Abstract PDF|
|Number 21: June 2016: Counter-Conduct||Foucault Among the Stoics: Oikeiosis and Counter-Conduct||Abstract PDF|
|James F. Depew|
|1 - 6 of 6 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"