|Number 19: June 2015: Disability||This Is What a Historicist and Relativist Feminist Philosophy of Disability Looks Like||Abstract PDF|
|Number 19: June 2015: Disability||Historical Epistemology as Disability Studies Methodology: From the Models Framework to Foucault’s Archaeology of Cure||Abstract PDF|
|Number 19: June 2015: Disability||Neoliberalism and Disability: The Possibilities and Limitations of a Foucauldian Critique||Abstract PDF|
|Number 19: June 2015: Disability||Genealogies of Disability in Global Governance: A Foucauldian Critique of Disability and Development||Abstract PDF|
|Number 19: June 2015: Disability||Desiring Disability Differently: Neoliberalism, Heterotopic Imagination and Intra-corporeal Reconfigurations||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 5 of 5 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"