Introduction: The Analytic Philosophy of Politics
• Daniele Lorenzini (2015), Éthique e politique de soi. Foucault, Hadot, Cavell et les techniques de l’ordinaire, Paris: Librairie Philosophique J. Vrin
• Michel Foucault (2010), The Government of Self and Others. Lectures at the Collège de France (1982–83), eds. A. Davidson, F. Gros, F. Ewald, and A. Fontana, trans. G. Burchell, London and New York: Palgrave MacMillan: https://doi.org/10.1057/9780230274730
• Michel Foucault (1978), History of Sexuality, Volume 1: An Introduction (The Will to Knowledge), trans. R. Hurley, New York: Pantheon Books
• Michel Foucault, Michel (2001), “La philosophie analytique de la politique”, in Dits et Écrits II, 1976–88, eds. D. Defert, F. Ewald, and J. Lagrange, Paris: Gallimard
• Michel Foucault (2000), “The Subject and Power”, in Essential Works of Foucault, Volume 3: Power, ed. J. D. Faubion, trans. R. Hurley et al., New York: New Press
How to Cite
Authors retain copyright to their work, but assign the right of the first publication to Foucault Studies. The work is subject to a CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 license, but despite these restrictions, authors can take for granted that Foucault Studies will permit articles published in Foucault Studies to be translated or reprinted in another format such as a book providing a full reference is made to Foucault Studies as the original place of publication.