Richard A. Lynch: Foucault’s Critical Ethics
• Brown, Wendy. 2015. Undoing the Demos: Neoliberalism's Stealth Revolution. New York: Zone Books MIT Press.
• Dean, Mitchell. 2014. "Michel Foucault’s ‘Apology’for Neoliberalism: Lecture Delivered at the British Library on the 30th Anniversary of the Death of Michel Foucault, June 25, 2014." Journal of Political Power 7(3):433-42.
• Foucault, Michel. 2000. "Interview with Michel Foucault." Pp. 239-97 in Power: Essential Works of Foucault, edited by F. J. t. H. R.). New York: New Press.
• Foucault, Michel. 2010. The Government of Self and Others: Lectures at the Collège De France 1982–1983. New York: Picado
• Foucault, Michel. 2012. The History of Sexuality, Vol. 2: The Use of Pleasure: Vintage.
• Golder, Ben. 2015. Foucault and the Politics of Rights. Stanford: Stanford University Press.
• McClure, Kirstie. 1995. "Taking Liberties in Foucault’s Triangle: Sovereignty, Discipline, Governmentality, and the Subject of Rights." Pp. 149-92 in Identities, Politics, and Rights, edited by A. K. Sarat, Thomas. Ann arbor: University of Michigan Press.
• Moss, Jeremy. 1998. The Later Foucault: Politics and Philosophy: Sage.
• Taylor, Charles. 1984. "Foucault on Freedom and Truth." Political Theory 12(2):152-83.
• Zamora, Daniel and Michael C Behrent. 2016. Foucault and Neoliberalism. Cambridge Polity Press.
Copyright (c) 2018 Oscar Larsson
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors retain copyright to their work, but assign the right of the first publication to Foucault Studies. The work is subject to a CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 license, but despite these restrictions, authors can take for granted that Foucault Studies will permit articles published in Foucault Studies to be translated or reprinted in another format such as a book providing a full reference is made to Foucault Studies as the original place of publication.