|Number 22: January 2017: Foucault and Roman Antiquity: Foucault's Rome||From Race War to Socialist Racism: Foucault’s Second Transcription||Abstract PDF|
|Number 19: June 2015: Disability||This Is What a Historicist and Relativist Feminist Philosophy of Disability Looks Like||Abstract PDF|
|Number 22: January 2017: Foucault and Roman Antiquity: Foucault's Rome||Lucan, Reception, Counter-history||Abstract PDF|
|Number 20: December 2015: Civil Society||Foucault, Ferguson, and civil society||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"