Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
(1) Title page with author details. Provide author names, titles, affiliations, and bibliographical notes of each author (2-3 sentences). Include the corresponding author contact details (e-mail address). If available, provide author ORCiDs and social media handles (e.g. Twitter). Acknowledgments, if any, can be included here as a separate paragraph.
(2) Blinded manuscript. Make sure that the blinded manuscript is without author identifiers. Please include a word count, abstract, and 5-8 keywords. Include the list of illustrations (with titles and captions) at the end of the manuscript. Please also consider:
• has the manuscript been checked for British English spelling and grammar?
• are all references cited in the article also appearing correctly in the Bibliography, and vice versa?
• has all identifications with author been removed from the document, including the file name?
- (3) Figures and tables. Please make sure that references to figures and tables match the uploaded files. Have you obtained permission for the use of copyrighted material?
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.